- Search NCIBI Data
(e.g. diabetes, csf1r)
PEBL is a python library and command line application for learning the structure of a Bayesian network given prior knowledge and observations.
Pebl includes the following features:
- Can learn with observational and interventional data
- Handles missing values and hidden variables using exact and heuristic methods
- Provides several learning algorithms; makes creating new ones simple
- Has facilities for transparent parallel execution using several cluster/grid resources
- Calculates edge marginals and consensus networks
- Presents results in a variety of formats
Shah A, Woolf P.
Python Environment for Bayesian Learning: Inferring the Structure of Bayesian Networks from Knowledge and Data. Journal of Machine Learning Research. 10(Feb):159-162, 2009.